- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -

Death of a young man due to electric shockMEERI News

- Advertisment -

Time of day: The young man died due to electric shock. Thursday evening Distress The incident took place in Thiada area of ​​Kishamatdashgram Gram Panchayat of Block 2. The deceased has been identified as Dilip Das (32). Local residents said that in the evening, Dileep went to irrigate the farm near his house with an electric pump. At that time there was an electric shock from the pump cable. The family members immediately rushed to Dinhata Sub District Hospital. The doctor declared him dead there. Sahebganj Police Officer Anthony Horo said that they will investigate the incident and take action.

 

Read more: A pregnant woman was kicked in the stomach following a land dispute! Arrest 1

The post Youth dies of electrocution appeared first on Uttarbanga Sambad Latest news and events about North Bengal.

The Ultimate Managed Hosting Platform
RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

- Advertisment -