Burhanpur (M.P.)An hour ago
A sudden fire broke out in an incense stick located near Uttavali river in Burhanpur on Sunday evening. Incense sticks worth millions of rupees were burnt to ashes in a fire caused by a short circuit. Immediately after receiving the information, 2 fire engines arrived on the spot and the fire was brought under control.
According to eyewitnesses, in the fire caused by a short circuit, the material from which incense sticks were made was completely burnt. After the incident, the workers present in the factory and the local people immediately tried to sprinkle water to bring the fire under control, but the fire was so fierce that it burnt all the factory material.
The finished products go to Indore
The staff said that the incense stick goods are prepared from here and go to Indore. Incense sticks are prepared there. In this incident, the property owner suffered a loss of millions of rupees.